Hello BSBIers, it is with great disappointment that I write this message. We have decided that we will have to cancel BSBI for this summer due to restrictions in place by the Governor’s COVID 19 state of emergency. Even if Berks County moves into the yellow phase of the re-opening plan, large groups will still not be allowed. Certainly it is best to be safe rather than sorry. Keep practicing and we will see you all in 2021!!!
Ken Kemmerer, Director
Hopefully by June some of the restrictions which are now in place due to COVID-19, will be lifted. We are now taking registrations for this summer in hopes that we will be able to run BSBI 2020. Click on the tab above for registrations.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates as we move forward.
If you have questions please use Facebook or the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org rather than replying to this blog page.
We are looking forward to our 17th summer of making music, beginning June 17th!!!
Our end-of-summer concert will be Wednesday, August 12th at 7 pm.
Be sure to click on our page links above to register, and to learn more about BSBI 2020.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mr. Kemmerer at email@example.com.
Please do not reply on this page.
If you have any questions about BSBI 2020, please contact Mr. Kemmerer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not reply on this page