BSBI 2020 is cancelled

Hello BSBIers, it is with great disappointment that I write this message. We have decided that we will have to cancel BSBI for this summer due to restrictions in place by the Governor’s COVID 19 state of emergency. Even if Berks County moves into the yellow phase of the re-opening plan, large groups will still not be allowed. Certainly it is best to be safe rather than sorry. Keep practicing and we will see you all in 2021!!!

Ken Kemmerer, Director